Welcome to the Communications Department
The Eastchester School District remains committed to forming and maintaining relationships with parents and Eastchester residents through a variety of communications channels. We welcome and value your input.
We connect with families in the following ways:
- District Website - where news about students and staff is posted along with important District-wide events and information.
- District-wide Weekly E-Newsletter - featuring news stories that highlight the accomplishments and achievements of students, faculty and staff, and other important topics sent via email to parents, staff and community members every Tuesday.
- District-wide Weekly Announcements + Reminders - notes and reminders that are sent via email to parents and staff every Friday.
- Eastchester Eagle – the printed newsletter of the Eastchester Union Free School District which is published quarterly.
- Social Media:
- Instagram - Eastchesterufsd
- Facebook - Facebook.com/EastchesterschoolDistrict
- Twitter - @ufsdEastchester
- Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSjQKygifs7_GgVTFn3iDMg
- Additionally, the individual schools communicate to parents through their websites, newsletters and emails.
- Our Television Studio presents Board of Education meetings, school events and developments on cable channels 78 and 24.
- School Messenger - The District’s e-mail notification service for parents, staff and community members that provides weekly District News, school closings, early dismissals and timely information. Parents will automatically receive alerts using the information on student contact forms. Community members can sign up by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. When possible, parents will also be notified by phone of important events, school closings, early dismissals or other emergencies.
If you have a story to tell, news or other related content you'd like featured on one of our communication channels, please email our Communications Specialist, Jackie Saviano at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 793-6130, ext. 4661.
Jackie Saviano, Communications Specialist
(914) 793-6130 ext. 4661