School Special Meeting, February 15, 2022 – Absentee Ballots
ABSENTEE BALLOT APPLICATION
To receive an Absentee Ballot, all registered voters must complete an Absentee Ballot Application form.
- Absentee Ballot Application Form: Follow this link.
- Absentee Ballot Application Form (Spanish): Coming soon...
1. Completed applications with an original signature can be dropped off to the District Clerk at:
- 580 White Plains Road, Eastchester NY, 10709 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
2. Completed applications may also be sent via regular/express mail to:
- 580 White Plains Road, Eastchester NY, 10709 before 4:00 PM on February 8, 2022
This will ensure that the absentee ballot is mailed to the registered voter.
3. To receive an Absentee Ballot in person at Central Office, a completed Absentee Ballot application:
- Must be received prior to 4:00 PM on February 14, 2022
COMPLETED ABSENTEE BALLOTS
- All completed Absentee Ballots must be received by 5:00 PM on February 15, 2022.