The PTA Council
- acts as a coordinating body of parent organizations to promote communication and cooperation among its member units
- helps build stronger, more effective units
- helps provide leadership training and opportunities for local member units
- is a channel of communication between parents, teachers, school administrators, the school board, children, and the public
- provides an opportunity for member units to exchange ideas and to increase their capacity for service to home, school, and community
Meetings are held in the High School Library Media Center. Please see the district calendar for times and dates. The public is welcome.