The PTA Council
- acts as a coordinating body of parent organizations to promote communication and cooperation among its member units
- helps build stronger, more effective units
- helps provide leadership training and opportunities for local member units
- is a channel of communication between parents, teachers, school administrators, the school board, children, and the public
- provides an opportunity for member units to exchange ideas and to increase their capacity for service to home, school, and community
- Please visit the PTA Council website by following this link.
Meetings are held virtually through Zoom. Please see the district calendar for times and dates. The public is welcome.