Welcome to the Communications Department
The Eastchester School District remains committed to forming and maintaining relationships with parents and Eastchester residents through a variety of communications tools. We welcome and value your input.
We connect with families in the following ways:
- District Website – where news about students and staff is posted along with important Districtwide events and information.
- Eastchester Eagle – the printed newsletter of the Eastchester School District.
- Social Media:
- Facebook - Facebook.com/EastchesterschoolDistrict
- Twitter - @ufsdEastchester
- Instagram - Eastchesterufsd
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSjQKygifs7_GgVTFn3iDMg
- Additionally, the individual schools communicate to parents through their websites, newsletters and emails.
- Our Television Studio presents Board of Education meetings, school events and developments on cable channels 78 and 24.
- School Messenger - The District’s e-mail notification service for parents, staff and community members provides weekly District News, school closings, early dismissals and timely information. Parents will automatically receive alerts using the information provided on student contact forms. Community members can sign up by sending an e-mail to: Districtnews@eufsdk12.org. When possible, parents will also be notified by phone of important events, school closings, early dismissals or other emergencies.
- Enews Letters – Electronic communications that highlight the accomplishments and achievements of students, faculty and staff emailed to parents, staff and community members throughout the school year.
To report a news story, please call the Communications Office at (914) 793-6130, ext 4661 or send an e-mail email@example.com.
Grace Noone at firstname.lastname@example.org or (914) 793-6130 ext. 4661